A word from Devlin DeGuise:
It pains me to think some have limited access to these classic books by banning them from libraries. No one should experience childhood without waking from a nightmare inspired by the ghastly illustrations that accompany these stories.
About Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark:
This collection of scary stories for kids promises to send shivers down your spine. Perfect for late-night reading under the covers or spine-tingling storytelling around a campfire, this series has enthralled both young adults and the young-at-heart for generations. Discover the terrifying sensation that has captivated millions.
What Others are Saying?
The stories in this series have stirred up fear in kids for generations...
- "Whether the subject is a witch caught out, a girl dying of fright in a graveyard, or a wolf's revenge on a bounty hunter, all are perfectly tailored for telling aloud." - Kirkus Reviews
- "Sure to provoke chills along the spine." - Booklist
- "Read these if you dare." - New York Times
- "Alvin Schwartz's storytelling prowess shines in this bone-chilling series that will leave you with goosebumps." - Bookish Haunts
- "The illustrations by Stephen Gammell add an extra layer of terror to an already terrifying collection of stories." - Dread Central
- "Scares that will stay with you long after you've finished reading." - The Midnight Library
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price